After Sales Support InternshipPosted on 29 April 2019
As an After-Sales-Support intern you would be working within a small team of 5 persons. The main responsibilities within this role is to be of support to the department by preparing the necessary paperwork related to; scheduling of deliveries, installations, and complaints. As well as handle collating of necessary documents for the process of order confirmation.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely preparation of all reports required for the delivery, installation and after sales departments.
- Keeping the relevant departments updated with any ongoing important changes.
- Following and handling required changes
- Scanning of necessary documents for the client’s order confirmation making sure that all information required is available before processing the order.
- Ensuring that customers requiring after-sales service are followed up and that their needs are addressed as quickly as possible.
Skills & Experience
- You will be a committed and reliable person with a flexible work approach.
- You will have excellent communication skills in English
- You will have a smart appearance.
- You will be organised, have good time management and a client-oriented approach.
- Ready for an internship of 3 months +
Closing date: 31/10/2019