Front Office ReceptionistPosted on 26 February 2019
The chosen candidate will be responsible for handling reception and administration duties during retail hours. Duties include greeting guests and scheduling appointments for clients, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties as a back up to other departments.
Skills, Education & Experience:
- A minimum of O level standard of education.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized, well-mannered and well groomed.
- Have great record keeping abilities and good customer-oriented approach.
- Competent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Speak fluent Maltese and English. Knowledge of Italian would be considered as an asset.
- Good leadership capabilities.
- Problem solver and practical.
- Able to multi-task.
Salary amounts vary based on years of experience and education. If you feel you are the right candidate for the above position please send your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above reference number.