Marketing InternshipPosted on 28 November 2018
The intern is engaged to assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Help in organizing and overseeing advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, radio, etc.), and promotional events.
- Manage and improve social media profiles (create content, schedule posts, advertise, conduct market and competitor research, analyse the success of posts).
- Help managing the website content creation (assist in tasks related to SEO, Google Adwords...)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executive in organizing various projects
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- C1/C2 level of English
- Passion for marketing
- Interest in market research techniques
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
Skills in graphic design, design programs and marketing computer software (Google Adwords and analytics etc.) will be considered a great asset.
If you fit the requirements, send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.