Sales & Design ConsultantPosted on 03 July 2020
Position Overview: The chosen candidate will be responsible for selling top-end quality furniture to our esteemed customers and providing customers with accurate and detailed information about the Fino products and services.
The chosen candidates will have:
- Proven track record of sales ability and target-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient experience across several computer packages; ACAD proficiency will be considered as an asset
- A possible flair for design
- Processing new sales leads
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls or by emails
- Helping clients with developing design ideas and issuing quotes accordingly
- Chasing customers to close sales leads
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Keeping track of own sales targets
- Processing of clients’ contracts to be ordered
- Being able to use A-CAD, Sketch-Up or similar software programmes would be an asset.
This role provides an interesting salary package + commissions + bonuses. It is an ideal job for candidates that foresee growth in their career.
Closing date: 31/07/2020