Fino & the 'Trust You' Scheme
Fino is delighted and proud to announce the successful application of the ‘Trust You’ Scheme issued by The Malta Competition and Consumer Affairs Authority 2020. To qualify, retailers must comply with a code of conduct that provides consumers with more benefits than those established by law. At Fino, we believe in giving service with a smile to customers, to help generate a loyal customer base and make consumers feel comfortable to bring forward any difficulties they may encounter. Below is the code of conduct by which we happily comply.
Code of Conduct
1. Promoting a customer-friendly relationship.
2. Conforming to all relevant regulations.
3. Doing my best to ensure that the premises are accessible and safe.
4. Advertising and providing information in a way that does not mislead potential customers.
5. Trying to understand customer requirements and advise accordingly.
6. Indicating/quoting prices that are all-inclusive.
7. Adhering to agreed commitments.
8. Ensuring that all complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
9. Avoiding if possible that disputes are referred to the Consumer Claims Tribunal by opting for resolution through mediation.
10. Providing an adequate after-sales customer service.
For further information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 2549 3000.